1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Default htc one x is drawing to much power when plugged in

when i plug in my HTC one x my mac says it is drawing to much power is anyone else having the same issue? or how do I fix this?

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.1 SE

Default Re: htc one x is drawing to much power when plugged in

Quote Originally Posted by Makai5 View Post
    when i plug in my HTC one x my mac says it is drawing to much power is anyone else having the same issue? or how do I fix this?
    How many things do you have plugged into your computer? A quick google search turns up several people having this problem, and a quick skim through a few threads shows that most people have a ton of crap plugged into usb ports. If you have too many devices plugged in and drawing power then I suggest you unplug some of them and see if the problem persists.

Or you can get a small powered usb hub of you do have a lot of usb devices plugged in and don't want to unplug them. Powered usb hubs have there own ac adapter so they don't use the computer for power. Just data.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Default Re: htc one x is drawing to much power when plugged in

I have also had this come up. Its happened because I have been using the phone alot while its been on charge using netbook.

You need to remember that USB ports are not as powerful as using the AC adaptor so If you can, just use that.