Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5's Avatar

    Posts
    366 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

    Default help with bootloader.

    i have a custom rom on my phone and im trying to go back to stock... but i relocked the bootloader already. how do i re-unlock it i guess so i can get on with the rest of it?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5's Avatar

    Posts
    366 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

    Default Re: help with bootloader.

    could i maybe hit "factory reset" in the bootloader? or is that like no way dont do that?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5's Avatar

    Posts
    366 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

    Default Re: help with bootloader.

    never mind i got it lol.
  4. #4  
    acles003's Avatar

    Posts
    162 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Can you post how you did it? I need to go back to stock also.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5's Avatar

    Posts
    366 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acles003 View Post
    Can you post how you did it? I need to go back to stock also.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    R u referring to how I unlocked the downloader again?

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5's Avatar

    Posts
    366 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robertelkins View Post
    R u referring to how I unlocked the downloader again?

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Bootloader*

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
  7. #7  
    acles003's Avatar

    Posts
    162 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    No how did you relock and go back to stock

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acles003 View Post
    No how did you relock and go back to stock

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Simply enter 'fastboot oem lock'

    That relocks your bootloader. Then download the CORRESPONDING RUU and use it to return to stock. If you usebthe wrong RUU, you may BRICK your phone.

    And hit thanks!

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  9. #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robertelkins View Post
    i have a custom rom on my phone and im trying to go back to stock... but i relocked the bootloader already. how do i re-unlock it i guess so i can get on with the rest of it?
    Never lock your bootloader with a custom rom installed

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Posting Permissions