32 gig HTC One X

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if AT&T has made any statement regarding their including a 32gig version of the OneX and when it may be available.?

xartic1

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know the international version has the 32gb in it and ATT will only be selling 16gb. I was bummed out by the fact but I still enjoy every minute of the One X compared to the iPhone 4 I had.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
As far as I know the international version has the 32gb in it and ATT will only be selling 16gb. I was bummed out by the fact but I still enjoy every minute of the One X compared to the iPhone 4 I had.

To keep things from becoming totally confusing here:

The international LTE version is called the One XL. Only AT&T calls the LTE version "One X" .
This international LTE version is available in 32Gig.

There is also an International version for HSPA/UMTS which is sold in many countries, and it is called the One X (and has 32gig).

We would all be better off if we just called the AT&T version the One XL, because that is what it is.

Nobody knows if there is any radio differences in the International One XL and the AT&T One X(L). If there weren't you could import the international version and have the best of both worlds.

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually, there is a rumored device for AT&T that has the Tegra3, 32GB, and LTE. The story was run within the last 2 weeks. Right now it is only speculation, but if true, we should be hearing something more definite in about 2-3 months.

Sent from my HTC Vivid

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Nobody knows if there is any radio differences in the International One XL and the AT&T One X(L). If there weren't you could import the international version and have the best of both worlds.

Just import one from a foreign carrier that has the same LTE bands as AT&T, and it should in theory work. Not that I ever tested it, and it'll be years before this LTE mess will be dealt with and we can buy "10-band LTE worldphones" like the current crop of penta-band 3G or quadband GSM phones..

E-UTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Means importing one from Canada or from Latin America. So probably out of luck for getting a 32 GB LTE One X, for the moment, that will work on AT&T.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
You first.

Even after you do import it you have to convince AT&T to burn you a SIM for their network. They may not want to do that and may claim the device was never certified for their network.

But I kind of suspect the radios may already be compatible because they are all software radio, and the sim tells them what they need to know to find the tower.

Sent from my HOX

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think LTE phones have all the hardware radios included for all those bands, in each device. Sincerely doubt it. Wouldn't take a chanve

Ps: I live in Japan, where carriers make at&t and Verizon look tame.. But at least unlimited really is unlimited ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Tegra4?

Far as I know Tegra3 hasn't got room for an LTE radio on the die.

Sent from my HOX

Nope, T3+. Tegra3 and integrated Icera LTE chip. When the T3 was released, they just didn't have a compatible chip to integrate on the board. Later this year they will and will release the T3+

Sent from my HTC Vivid