1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default " Funky OneX Keyboard"

Hello,

I am using a stock, unrooted OneX, on AT&T, with the Keyboard that came wiith it. I am getting some different function in Email and text. If I use Text, the "Predictive Text" works as should be,words are posted at the top of the keyboard. However If I use it in Email, the "Predictive Text" and spell correct seem not to work at all. I do not get the word in a Orange Box at the top of the keyboard as done in text.

Any comments would be appreciated. I am aware of some very nice 3rd party Keyboards, like Swiftkey3, ThumbKeyboard, or Jelly Bean Keyboard, however, I would like to think that after spending this kind of money for a phone, the Keyboard should be fine, and not goofed up, like it appears to be.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by ItsaRaid; 07-27-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: typos

In my experience, 3rd party keyboards are so much better. The Perfect Keyboard has many other options for customization. I will never go back to stock.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: " Funky OneX Keyboard"

What you describe is not the way the satndard keyboard should function. I assume you are using the HTC email claint and if so in the settings for the keyboard, advanced, insure that spell correction and word completion are turned on.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: " Funky OneX Keyboard"

I believe Ive done that already, because I got rid of the French and Spanish options. Shouldnt the Keyboards function the same in both Text and Pop-3 Email Client?