Hello,

I am using a stock, unrooted OneX, on AT&T, with the Keyboard that came wiith it. I am getting some different function in Email and text. If I use Text, the "Predictive Text" works as should be,words are posted at the top of the keyboard. However If I use it in Email, the "Predictive Text" and spell correct seem not to work at all. I do not get the word in a Orange Box at the top of the keyboard as done in text.

Any comments would be appreciated. I am aware of some very nice 3rd party Keyboards, like Swiftkey3, ThumbKeyboard, or Jelly Bean Keyboard, however, I would like to think that after spending this kind of money for a phone, the Keyboard should be fine, and not goofed up, like it appears to be.

Thank you in advance!
    07-27-2012 09:12 AM
    In my experience, 3rd party keyboards are so much better. The Perfect Keyboard has many other options for customization. I will never go back to stock.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2012 09:17 AM
    What you describe is not the way the satndard keyboard should function. I assume you are using the HTC email claint and if so in the settings for the keyboard, advanced, insure that spell correction and word completion are turned on.
    07-27-2012 09:41 AM
    I believe Ive done that already, because I got rid of the French and Spanish options. Shouldnt the Keyboards function the same in both Text and Pop-3 Email Client?
    07-27-2012 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD