1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Default Update help

So I downloaded the update and my phone froze after it was done and then nothing.. Now when I go to at&t update it says continue update and nothing happens. Anyone else run into this?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Update help

Quote Originally Posted by cgwells View Post
    So I downloaded the update and my phone froze after it was done and then nothing.. Now when I go to at&t update it says continue update and nothing happens. Anyone else run into this?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Mine on wifi took about 20 minutes total, phone turned on and off a couple times...how long did you give it?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamdunne View Post
    Mine on wifi took about 20 minutes total, phone turned on and off a couple times...how long did you give it?
    well im absolutely clueless and completely aggravated to what just happened, the update finally went through but it didn't update anything at all what it did was completely wipe my phone and did a factory reset.. but it didn't update my phone to the new software... wtf is up with that i don't even know where to begin to get all my stuff back.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

all my contacts, messages, apps gone. Its like i just bought this phone, and the most funny thing about it is it didnt update sh*t im still on 4.0.3
    Thanked by:

Thumbs down Re: Update help

Quote Originally Posted by cgwells View Post
    well im absolutely clueless and completely aggravated to what just happened, the update finally went through but it didn't update anything at all what it did was completely wipe my phone and did a factory reset.. but it didn't update my phone to the new software... wtf is up with that i don't even know where to begin to get all my stuff back.
    That stinks sorry
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

What software version are you on now?
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

The download maybe in the "Downloads" app. Should be a pretty big file all you need to do is find it and try selecting it from Downloads and it should resume again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2