Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree13Likes

Default Re: My HTC One X(AT&T) 3 months later

AT&T just flipped the LTE switch this morning in Albuquerque. Holy crap Batman!!!! My HOX+ has got blazing fast data speeds now!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My HTC One X(AT&T) 3 months later-uploadfromtaptalk1354300202702.jpg  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ldgregory View Post
    AT&T just flipped the LTE switch this morning in Albuquerque. Holy crap Batman!!!! My HOX+ has got blazing fast data speeds now!

I see theres the black menu bar at the button,in the HTC one x+ can you not switch the R.A button to be the menu button.? Or have you not come around to it.?

My one x is better then your one x!!
    /
    D:
    \

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    I see theres the black menu bar at the button,in the HTC one x+ can you not switch the R.A button to be the menu button.? Or have you not come around to it.?

Guess I haven't tried to figure out how yet.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ldgregory View Post
    Guess I haven't tried to figure out how yet.

Cheak under the display settings,it'll look a little something like this. Tap the "buttons" option in the display settings,then you'll see that 3 option menu. I don't know if the one x+ has it or not but hey,worth a shot to cheak.

/
    D:
    \
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My HTC One X(AT&T) 3 months later-uploadfromtaptalk1354316854378.jpg   My HTC One X(AT&T) 3 months later-uploadfromtaptalk1354316863033.jpg   My HTC One X(AT&T) 3 months later-uploadfromtaptalk1354316871436.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Got it. Thanks. Nice to get the screen real estate back.

I also saw an LTE signal flash for a second this morning on San Mateo on base.
    Too bad my dorm is only HSPA+ though...going downtown tomorrow anyway, so I'll get some LTE goodness.

Sent from my AOKP Samsung Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by bconover93 View Post
    I also saw an LTE signal flash for a second this morning on San Mateo on base.
    Too bad my dorm is only HSPA+ though...going downtown tomorrow anyway, so I'll get some LTE goodness.

Sent from my AOKP Samsung Galaxy S3
    Yeah, all day at San Mateo and Central I had LTE. The cell tower is over by Walmart. Got solid LTE, though not as good data speeds in Taylor Ranch.

Cool I have Sony Xperia S because I have just switched to Android but I see HTC One X as much better than S3 I like it better.

Sent from my LT26i using Android Central Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234