At&t HOX - vacation in europe

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
So I was wondering if I could use my HTC one x in Europe since it has a sim card. On tmobile I was able to but a prepaid sim card and put it into my phone and it would work. Can I do this on AT&T'S One X?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Chipras3

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: At&t HOX - vacation in europe

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. You'll need to get the SIM unlock code, but it works just fine.

Or you could use AT&T's roaming plans.

I have been on the phone with ATT and HTC for over an hour trying to get an unlock code for the One X+. HTC says that ATT can do it they are just being difficult; ATT says that HTC won't give ATT the code until May, but that HTC could get it now if they wanted to. HTC, who is on the conference call with me and ATT says "BS". Is there any way to get this phone unlocked!?!?! If I can't use it internationally, I can't keep it. Please help!

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: At&t HOX - vacation in europe

I'm the OP from this thread and I ended up paying "www.cellunlocker.net" 10$ and they provided me with my unlock code. I then went to Portugal on Vacation and purchased a SIM card there "prepaid" for the 3 weeks I was there. I had 1 GB of data and 120 mins to use for only 16 euros. ATT refused to provide me with my unlock code, because they said since i only had my phone for 3 months and the phone was worth like 650$ they can't risk me not coming back and taking the phone with me bc i got it for 199$ in contract and i was a new customer. After 6 months of being a customer or having the phone they said they can release the UNLOCK CODE. I recommend you do what i did and just pay the 9.99$ and get it from Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking. Hope this helps.