Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Best Screen Protector for this sexyscreen

I was wondering on your guys(s)(s) opinions,whats the best screen protector for this beautiful screen.? I'vee been eyein' a couple,tho im not sure which is btr. Iv seen the zagg hd,zagg dry,zagg full body,and zagg maximum coverage. I love zagg products cause i've used them on all my previous phones. Tho im having a hard time decide which of those 4 is the best protector. I dont care about the body protection,i have an otterbox on my one x so the full body and max cov. are out. All im looking for is to replace the built in screen protector with a zagg shield. Also one that does not degrade the quality from the display.

I've got the zagg hd, but i can't tell the difference between the hd and the dry. But I'm sure there is.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    16gb Motorola X and 32gb Nexus 5
    32gb Nexus 7 2013 Edition
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dmcincubus View Post
    I've got the zagg hd, but i can't tell the difference between the hd and the dry. But I'm sure there is.

Does the hd degrade the quality from the screen.?

Default Re: Best Screen Protector for this sexyscreen

I have had my phone since the day it was released and have not used a screen protector. The phone is still as good as new and not even one hairline scratch on it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Piepuncher View Post
    I have had my phone since the day it was released and have not used a screen protector. The phone is still as good as new and not even one hairline scratch on it.
    Well,i flip the freak out if somting touches the screen thats not my finger lol,so iv always put a screen protector on my phones just in case even if it has gorrila glass. :P
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,994 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Best Screen Protector for this sexyscreen

Any matte screen protector will degrade the quality.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

I had the original zagg but just got the zagg hd and I'm loving it. So far it isn't so sticky and is definitely clearer... Great products and the warranty makes it perfect.. Free replacements for life if it's damaged.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by aakaspi View Post
    I had the original zagg but just got the zagg hd and I'm loving it. So far it isn't so sticky and is definitely clearer... Great products and the warranty makes it perfect.. Free replacements for life if it's damaged.

The old zagg's gave my old phones a "watery" or pixilated look.. is it the same for the hd.?

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    The old zagg's gave my old phones a "watery" or pixilated look.. is it the same for the hd.?
    Nooooo at first yes but it does go away soon

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts

I just use the regular invisible shield but I recently just ordered the hd screen shield by zagg for my one x. Waiting for it come in the mail! I work at a best buy so I install a lot of invisible shields and I find there one of the best screen protectors

Best skins ever doesn't degrade the screen quality. They started using na material few months ago

Sent from my HTC One X