1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Hox owners, what did you pay for your phone?

Well its that time again and I'm ready for an upgrade and after playing with the one x and the s3 I've decided to stick with HTC problems be dammed, its just a better built piece of hardware. My ? Is who's getting great deals out there and where ? So far I've found it at my local at&t mega cell for 50 bucks. Anyone get it any lower or free would be great. Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by robthesixthree View Post
    Well its that time again and I'm ready for an upgrade and after playing with the one x and the s3 I've decided to stick with HTC problems be dammed, its just a better built piece of hardware. My ? Is who's getting great deals out there and where ? So far I've found it at my local at&t mega cell for 50 bucks. Anyone get it any lower or free would be great. Thanks

That's a deal. It's $70 at wal mart.

Sent from my HTC One X

ROM
    Stock

Thats awsome,you should go for it. Im getting mine saturday at a local at&t store. $99. If the deal is still in effect anyways. If not radio shack. Taking 170 with me just in case lol.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Well I live in Michigan and the place with it for 50 is an authorized at&t retailer right down the street. My suggestion to you is call customer service and tell them you saw it for 50 and see what they say I'm sure they will work with you, if not ask for the cancellation department and I'm almost positive they will give it to you for 50 if you threaten to leave. Believe me this works wonders.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Here ya go !

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Hox owners, what did you pay for your phone?-uploadfromtaptalk1345157108849.jpg  

ROM
    Stock

Here ya go !

Woah.! D: lol..but i might try it,see if i can say a few bucks while im there. :P

I paid $150. Would have paid $200, no problem. Worth it. Hop on that $50 deal you won't find it any cheaper until prolly the holiday season when it'll likely be free.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    16gig Unlocked Nexus 4- T-Mobile- Rooted

8gig Nexus 7- Stock

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Re: New Hox owners, what did you pay for your phone?

Got mine yesterday at walmart for $79.88. The at@t store was $99.99. I asked at@t if they would price match an they said no. So I went to Walmart an got it. I wanted the white one but all they had was the gray.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Well folks went to best buy today and walked out the door with this bad boy for $13 bucks. They gave me $40.50 for my old inspire and matched the $50 price tag. Boom !

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I just won one from Radio Shack, so free I guess.

ROM

I have a question, does anyone know if the international quad-core version of the One-X will run on T-Mobile's HSPA+? I want an unlocked version, just not sure if it is compatible.

Don't have to answer here, I posted in another thread, my bad.
    Last edited by srosencrans; 08-17-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

I paid 150 for mine when it was 200.got best buy to price match target
    :-)