Hey just wondering if anyone has noticed since the last update that beats audio sounds a whole lot better then before. Was there any enhancements to beats with the recent 4.0.4 update? Btw I'm using bose ie2 w/ microphone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    08-17-2012 08:06 PM
    Hey just wondering if anyone has noticed since the last update that beats audio sounds a whole lot better then before. Was there any enhancements to beats with the recent 4.0.4 update? Btw I'm using bose ie2 w/ microphone.

Sounds the same to me

08-17-2012 08:54 PM
    Sounds the same to me

Maybe Im just crazy then haha. I coulda sworn it sounds better. I

08-17-2012 10:31 PM
    Maybe Im just crazy then haha. I coulda sworn it sounds better. I

Not crazy it does sound better

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    cwells likes this.
    08-19-2012 02:05 AM
    08-20-2012 01:28 PM
    Beats me.
    bawboh86 likes this.
    08-21-2012 11:28 PM
    Definitely sounds better to me
    cwells likes this.
    08-22-2012 01:17 AM
    So I get my phone tomorrow, However I use my current phone as my main music source in my car via the headphone jack to the aux port on my head unit. I was really blown away at how clear it was.. I have boston acoustic speakers, 2 10" subs and 2 amplifiers... Do you think the sound will be any better with the beats audio? I was curious becuase I use rhapsody for my music (thanks to the letters in the mail threatening to sue me for pirating)
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.
    08-22-2012 01:42 AM
    So I get my phone tomorrow, However I use my current phone as my main music source in my car via the headphone jack to the aux port on my head unit. I was really blown away at how clear it was.. I have boston acoustic speakers, 2 10" subs and 2 amplifiers... Do you think the sound will be any better with the beats audio? I was curious becuase I use rhapsody for my music (thanks to the letters in the mail threatening to sue me for pirating)
    I would have to assume that it would sound a lot better with beats. It does for me with headphones so why not with a system like you have.

08-22-2012 07:44 AM
    Confirmed...Its like candy for your ears....I have noticed much more clarity out in the highs from my components. Well done HTC.
    08-22-2012 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD