Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: MMS Messages Very Small

Not sure if this will work, but for those with the poor quality MMS issue-

In the CM 10.1 thread, the developer there modified the stock MMS (CM stock, not sense stock) to allow for higher quality MMS. The link is here-

There is a link to the apk there, and it SHOULD be installable, but you may have to have root to push it manually like noted on that page. No idea if this will work on Sense, but I think it might. And if the app works, it would be a decent replacement for Sense Messaging, especially if it resolves the MMS issue, which it did for those CM users with the problem. Might be worth a try.

I talked with HTC support because I thought it was a settings issue on my HTC One X. They told me that it is a server issue. Specifically a back ent ATT server issue. Don't know what that means, but they told me that ATT might need to reprovision my line. I told ATT this and they did something like that. I still can't see the screenshots coming from an IPhone. Not sure about any others. Haven't gotten anyone with an android to send me a screenshot to know if I can see it coming from them. Hoping it works. Might help someone else though! Good Luck! It's really stupid to have screenshot if you can't receive it and see it in full screen.

Long hold on the text and download the attachments. Then open in your gallery app. I did this with all native apps. Kind of a workaround... But I could see them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12