HTC One X vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 1

rdiddy_25

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Coming back to AT&T and gonna go Android not iOS route, they have the Samsung Galaxy Note refurb for $49 and that's sounds almost too good to pass up for that big 5.3" screen. But I also like the HOX. Anyone have both that can give me an opinion one which u prefer and why. Thanks for ur help

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I would get the One X. Since its newer hardware. Also still one of HTCs flagship devices.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
One x is more powerful, but note has some nice software and I like how ,massive it is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dukeblue91

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I had the Note for like 2 days before getting the HOX because the Note was defective.
I really liked it but it tethered on the edge of being to big.
And I'm still not 100% on that, I really liked the Note and still do and if the guy would have had another Note that is what I would have now.
Having said all that, I really love my HOX but I also have been eying the announcement of the Note 2 with quite some interest.

At this point in time I would buy the HOX over the note 1.
Especially if this is your first Android device.
In a couple of month you should be able to get a Note 1 for very cheap on places like CL or ebay and if you want to see if you like one this would be the way to get one without using up your Upgrade.
So if you need a phone now get the HOX as the note is last years news when it comes to power and such.