Personalized ringers still working after update?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Over in the HTC EVO 4G LTE forum you will see that after the update to Sense 4.1, improved multitasking, and the return of the menu button (and loss of the three dot menu button) that we have lost personalized ring tones for our contacts.

The People app still shows them as being set but only the default ring tone is ever used.

Did this happen to the HOX too?

1earful

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
didn't happen on mine (stock int'l/uk version). custom ringtone for one of my best friends rang out loud and clear yesterday.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup still working here as well.

Note that all I use is Google Contacts for my Contacts, and have no contacts stored on the phone. All of the contacts that have special ring tones still have them and they still work. (Or all the ones that have called me lately work).

Perhaps you can fix this by simply re-assigning the ring tone, in case the linkage got messed up some how.

mrkodaq

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Over in the HTC EVO 4G LTE forum you will see that after the update to Sense 4.1, improved multitasking, and the return of the menu button (and loss of the three dot menu button) that we have lost personalized ring tones for our contacts.

The People app still shows them as being set but only the default ring tone is ever used.

Did this happen to the HOX too?
IM having thw exact same problem... did u find a solution? email me at [mod edit: removed].
thanks bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz