A few questions...

Manbartz

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
First off, let me say I love my new HTC One x. I'm not new to android, but I've been out of the Android game for a year or so... (gingerbread atrix4g broke and then moved to my old Iphone 3gs). Anyways, I've been experiencing a few small issues.

Let's say I hit the home button after browsing the Web with my phones browser, my one x will take maybe 5 seconds to load my home screen. It'll say loading, 5 seconds later my home screen appears with all my widgets and what not... Is anybody else
having this home screen lag? Any way to get rid of this....?

Does anyone else use minimalistic text? I'm trying to find the setting where I can get the background color to span the entire horizontal length of the screen, right now it gets cut off before the screens edge, and just doesn't look right.

I know I have more questions, but I can't bring them to mind right now. I will use this thread for all my questions. Thanks to anybody who helps. ;)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
First off, let me say I love my new HTC One x. I'm not new to android, but I've been out of the Android game for a year or so... (gingerbread atrix4g broke and then moved to my old Iphone 3gs). Anyways, I've been experiencing a few small issues.

Let's say I hit the home button after browsing the Web with my phones browser, my one x will take maybe 5 seconds to load my home screen. It'll say loading, 5 seconds later my home screen appears with all my widgets and what not... Is anybody else
having this home screen lag? Any way to get rid of this....?

Does anyone else use minimalistic text? I'm trying to find the setting where I can get the background color to span the entire horizontal length of the screen, right now it gets cut off before the screens edge, and just doesn't look right.

I know I have more questions, but I can't bring them to mind right now. I will use this thread for all my questions. Thanks to anybody who helps. ;)

I don't see the loading screen unless I try doing stuff right after I restart the phone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Ive only had this happen once or twice but after exiting a high memory usage game. Sense closes itself to leave memory for the game to play. :p