Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By robthesixthree
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to the One X/ Flip Case

Hey guys, new to the one x after my Nexus caught fire (yes that did happen) last straw with verizon (phone fire wasn't there fault but how they handled it was).
    Anyway, I see theres a official HTC flip case and hard cover combination for the one X but i have heard somewhere that the ATT one X is really a one XL so its slightly longer.
    1. is it being a one XL even true?
    2. Anybody have that case and have any thoughts on it?

One XL, the L designates LTE.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: New to the One X/ Flip Case

So its no longer and the case should work?

The at&t and international version have ports in different places, check the placement on the case. Everywhere I shopped online for cases designated if it was for the at&t version or not. EDIT- I had my facts wrong as the poster beneath me pointed out, but the At&t version of this phone is ever so slightly taller.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by robthesixthree View Post
    The at&t and international version have ports in different places, check the placement on the case. Everywhere I shopped online for cases designated if it was for the at&t version or not.

Great, ill look into it. And after coming from stock im shocked how great this phone is! and how much i like it

HTC does a good job with their sense overlay, it helps that this phone is blazing fast. Enjoy it, I do !

jjt981 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by robthesixthree View Post
    The at&t and international version have ports in different places, check the placement on the case. Everywhere I shopped online for cases designated if it was for the at&t version or not.

The ports are in the same place.

The LTE version is half a millimeter taller, but this is small enough that it usually does not affect which version of the case you buy.

[HL]International:[/HL]
    BODY Dimensions 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
    Weight 130 g

[HL]AT&T[/HL]
    BODY Dimensions 134.8 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
    Weight 129 g

Ya that's right. The international cases still won't line everything up perfect like it should be though

Everything lines up properly.

Because all the ports and controls are EXACTLY in the same place.

Please Stop trying to create an issue here, because there is none. When it comes to HOXs, any HOX case that fits one will fit the other.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Whoa there guy, as a matter of FACT, seeing that you, yourself, noted the slight size difference between the two models, the international cases cover a portion of the docking pins and the camera flash. At least that was the case on all the ones I looked at online.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to the One X/ Flip Case-uploadfromtaptalk1347345204759.jpg  

International case on AT&T one X pictured above.

Pwned

ROM

Thinking about getting my wife a One X. Quite honestly most of the cases I've seen are ugly. Has anyone seen any really cool cases out there for the One X?

Yes, I got one at cellularis at my local mall, it's a two piece hard shell with a rubber texture that snaps together on the phone. The fit and finish is great. They have some cool ones on their website, but when I went to the store they had so many more that we're not available on the site. Check it out.