HTC's One X+ Specs leaked?

GrimmReapa

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I see listed among the specs leaked are Android 4.1 and Sense 4.5... i am hoping big updates are in store for current One X owners.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
If HTC releases a new model now I will be supremely pissed. I just got this phone a week ago. At least with the iphone I was guaranteed one year of having the newest. F.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
If HTC releases a new model now I will be supremely pissed. I just got this phone a week ago. At least with the iphone I was guaranteed one year of having the newest. F.

So did i,but whatever. Im happy with what i got. Nobody at my school has a cooler then then me baha. Its either a last year model or an iphone. Which we all know that its processor isnt that grea. So +1 for me and every HOX owner out there. :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

So did i,but whatever. Im happy with what i got. Nobody at my school has a cooler then then me baha. Its either a last year model or an iphone. Which we all know that its processor isnt that grea. So +1 for me and every HOX owner out there. :)