Hi all. I have a problem with my One x. Last night I went to check my text messages and I hit the text icon and my screen went black. I tried pushing the power button and the capacitive buttons would flach but the screen remained blck. I tried charging it. When I pligged it in the buttons stayed lit for a while and the went black. Can anyone offer any suggestions before I try going to a Rogers store for help. Thanks.
- 09-16-2012, 01:04 PM #2
Re: Black Screen?
Try holding power down for 10 seconds to reset. The capacitive buttons will flash a few times before it restarts.Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 09-16-2012, 07:00 PM #4
- By Jay_eS_Iye in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2010, 04:11 PM
- By NOsquid in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 10Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:54 PM
- By Bruinfanjb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM
- By fyrmng in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:03 PM
- By gypsy76#ac in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:26 AM