Why did you pick the One-X of S3?

EngineersRule

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Went with HTC One X because it was one of the first phones to ship with ICS and I usually get Samsung phones but I wanted to try something new. Personally I love it.

recondoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I went with a Note....This phone was tooooooooo BIG, I went to the S3......This phone's reception SUCKED......I went with the ONE X.....So far, it's just right.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
How much did all that swapping phones cost you?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I bet it's OVER 9,000!!!

...Okay, bad joke, I know, please don't hurt me. I'm rather curious myself. Quite a bit of swapping that guy went through.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

recondoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Did it all through Craigslist trades. I was very open with each person I swapped with and gave them my opinion of the particular device and the reasons I wanted to trade. They gave me the straight skinny on their devices and we just met at the local AT&T shop and swapped out our sim cards.

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
ive been going through S3's and 1x's for months now. I'm on my 3rd grey 1x, ive owned 2 white, 1 red, and 1 blue SGS3, and 3 grey, 1 white ATT 1x. Also 2 grey International 1x's. Ive pretty much come to terms that no matter how good the comercials are on the SGS3, the 1x beats it.

Piepuncher

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I have owned both phones and kept the one x. The galaxy felt cheap and is made cheap. The "polished metal trim" is plastic.. one x has better screen and camera. The internal memory is just enough as long as dropbox and Google music are used. I was huge Samsung fan but the one x is the phone for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza