Latest podcast - S3 user slating the HOX battery

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Did you guys hear the voice mail from the S3 user slating the HOX battery....

It seems Anandtech doesn't agree.

a7aquqav.jpg

5e8etesa.jpg

2aduzuzu.jpg

ysyhe9yn.jpg

It should also be noted that the S3 screen has a 60+% less brightness than the HOX to fake longer battery life, the screen is soooo dull in comparison.

ALSO - even with the HOX out shining the SGS3 on battery, Anandtech battery tests were tested on 4.0.3 on the HOX, and battery life improved with 4.0.4 even further.

That voicemail to me, seemed nothing but trolling (as I know this post could be seen as) - but I just had to put my thoughts across. :)

Don't hate, enjoy. :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Boy, that's a shocker. I'd like to second Anandtech's motion, though. I have been getting slightly better battery life off my One X than I did my S3 (auto brightness HOX, 10% S3), with about an extra hour and a half of screen time.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
What surprises me is the wide difference between the HOX International vs the HOX AT&T.

Sometimes International is way ahead, Sometimes AT&T is way ahead.
We don't know if that AT&T version was on LTE, but I suppose it was.

I can see the AT&T being on LTE taking less over all time to download the SAME web pages, thereby not using so much screen time. Screen takes more battery than almost anything else.

But for the AT&T version to be ahead of the international on WIFI Web Browsing seems nuts.
Then to have the Internationl out last the AT&T while acting as a hotspot is again nuts.

But good to see The Samsung getting beat so badly even with a bigger battery. Still, I bet those sammy fans won't stop repeating the same old same old.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall