Not liking android screen formatting, suggestions?

lespaul

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I'm really liking the one x I just bought, however I do have a right gripe. The screen formatting does work like it did on the iPhone. It seems like it's either too big or too small for the screen. Just gets annoying and if I double tap it still doesn't format properly. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I'm really liking the one x I just bought, however I do have a right gripe. The screen formatting does work like it did on the iPhone. It seems like it's either too big or too small for the screen. Just gets annoying and if I double tap it still doesn't format properly. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

The browser??

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums

lespaul

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
It's with the mail program mostly. It formats it awkwardly, is there a better mail program that you are using?

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Ya JJ Like the others mentioned I strictly use Gmail on all my androids. It's format is designed for this platform and the layout is beautiful. I know you may have a different email address that you've used for years, I did too (yahoo), but making the transition to Gmail was a must

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante