- 7 Posts
Replacement app switcher?
So, I've had my One X for nearly a month. I love it. My only big complaint is the app switcher. I don't like how HTC's version takes up the full screen. I want it to act more like the ICS stock switcher where it brings up multiple apps overlayed that you can swipe away. I don't want to root or put a custom rom on it. I would have hoped that a developer somewhere would have just made an "ICS app switcher" that behaves like it on the play store or something. I have found app switchers on the market, but none that mimicked the ICS switcher I'm wanting. This is the only aspect of my One X's skinned OS that I want to change. I was just curious if anyone had found an app switcher or anything that was at least close. Thank you.
- 09-24-2012, 03:06 PM #2
Re: Replacement app switcher?
Not seen anything that replaces just the switcher.
I like this one just fine, no overlay means you can see all of the apps screen, and lots of time I just want a small piece of info off of that screen
and being able to see the whole screen without actually having to switch to the task saves me a step.
Swipe away works too. Swipe upward.
I just don't see any problem here.
- By androidforlife in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 47Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:27 PM
- By tntdroid in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2010, 10:23 PM
- By cae2685 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:48 PM
- By Bako in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 64Last Post: 08-15-2010, 12:38 PM
- By FinancialTitan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:23 AM