What the heck?

MaxxMeister

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Why is my HOX been only getting E or G for signal all night?! Very frustrating! I'm with AT&T, is something going on with their towers, first time this has happened since I got the phone a couple of months ago!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
wjere are you??? my hox had that and att gave me a free gs3 after several replacements...

now my gs3 is havinf the same peoblem.. att says that techs are working on cellsites here for lte deployment I call bs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Why is my HOX been only getting E or G for signal all night?! Very frustrating! I'm with AT&T, is something going on with their towers, first time this has happened since I got the phone a couple of months ago!

Mine started doing that in Florida a couple of days ago. I had to turn airplane mode on and then off. After that no problems.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Minnesota....

! I'd say either they are having issues with the towers or the radio is messed up in your phone. I would take it in to an att store first. Checked to see if any of them are having problems. If not have them swap out your sim card first. If that doesn't fix it, you know they are going to try a factory reset first. Last resort is another phone. Take a screen shot to show them.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
If you are in the Twin Cities area, they are testing LTE around here. Maybe they are messing with things out your way?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
If you are in the Twin Cities area, they are testing LTE around here. Maybe they are messing with things out your way?

They need to mess with things in Denver already. I had a taste of LTE when I visited San Francisco. I want it NOW!

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I feel the same way. I went a few months at VZ with LTE... that is so much better for a good smart phone experience :).

MaxxMeister

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Back to the same issues again....dangit!! I've got wifi at home, but no signal whatsoever!! It shows zero bars with a little x above 'em. Geez...my brother told me to do a hard reboot....but doesn't that eliminate everything...and if so, how can i back everything up, like apps....I know my contacts are on Google...pics and videos are on Dropbox...what about apps?!

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
A factory reset will not solve a problem that is on att's end.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Android Central Forums

mkhred1

May 7, 2012
Visit site

I work for ATT.... and yeah, there's a issue in Minnesota. Sorry.