After restarting, goes to call log...

riconaka

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Every time I restart my phone, it goes through the restart cycle, I unlock the screen and it always goes to my call log screen instead of my home screen. Is this something I can change?

Rich

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

T4RBoarder

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine does it too. Every. Damn. Time. It started after the most recent update, I've tried multiple hard resets but nothing has worked.

T4RBoarder

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
That's correct but it didn't used to do that before the update...I can let it sit for hours after a bootup and no matter what it is still gonna be on that call log until I hit the home button

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
That's correct but it didn't used to do that before the update...I can let it sit for hours after a bootup and no matter what it is still gonna be on that call log until I hit the home button

Mine started doing that also! Weird!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Its a bug you will never notice as soon as you get out of the habit of shutting off your phone.
These things were designed to run 24/7. The only reason to turn it off is when the stewardess insists that you do so.
Mine is never off.

It is also possible this is by intent so the phone can query the carrier to show you all the calls you missed by turning off the phone.

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: