Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Jelly Bean finally on HTC One X!

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    From where doth thou information hail?

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    I second thy question,I also would be intrigued to such knowledge and thy origin.!

My one x is better then your one x!!
    /
    D:
    \
    MangoPowah likes this.

I got Jelly Bean on my HOX 2 days ago, on 12 December here in Luxembourg.
    I have the international HOX version with TEGRA
    My software number changes from yours and is 3.14.401.27 compared to your 3.14.709.16, which is probably why I have all the battery features except the "Application Monitor" function. Also, when charging, it doesn't show the percentage at the top left next to the "Power saving" icon in the notification bar. I find the keyboard needs a little getting used to. Especially the fact that you have to push the < button to make the keyboard disappear. But it will probably work for me in the end. Other than that, I'm excited to be able to use Google Now and would like to get the new camera feature of 360 degrees panoramic, which I can't find. Do you have that on yours? How do I get that. Note: mine is stock, I haven't installed any ROM on it.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by chendriks27 View Post
    I got Jelly Bean on my HOX 2 days ago, on 12 December here in Luxembourg.
    I have the international HOX version with TEGRA
    My software number changes from yours and is 3.14.401.27 compared to your 3.14.709.16, which is probably why I have all the battery features except the "Application Monitor" function. Also, when charging, it doesn't show the percentage at the top left next to the "Power saving" icon in the notification bar. I find the keyboard needs a little getting used to. Especially the fact that you have to push the < button to make the keyboard disappear. But it will probably work for me in the end. Other than that, I'm excited to be able to use Google Now and would like to get the new camera feature of 360 degrees panoramic, which I can't find. Do you have that on yours? How do I get that. Note: mine is stock, I haven't installed any ROM on it.
    The 360 camera is in Jellybean 4.2, not 4.1

| RESISTANCE IS FUTILE |

Not much of a tinkerer/rooter type. So i'm waiting for the OTA for my AT&T One X.
    seems like a low priority for them since the One X+ is already out. It seems HTC and Samsung have reversed roles from the past few years, update wise. What used to be HTC's strong suit is quickly becoming Samsungs advantage this year. :P
    Patiently waiting AT&T....

Rogers has finally list the One X on it update page. We are skipping 4.0.4 and going straight to 4.1 in early Jan

You guys are gonna luv jellybean!

SENT FROM MY JELLYBEAN EATING EVO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    You guys are gonna luv jellybean!

SENT FROM MY JELLYBEAN EATING EVO!
    Gawd, Evo users rubbing it in :P

Were not rubbing it in, we just know it takes 2200+ posts for jelly bean to be pushed to your phone! We were loud now were proud! Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzmocat View Post
    Were not rubbing it in, we just know it takes 2200+ posts for jelly bean to be pushed to your phone! We were loud now were proud! Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Htc put alot of work into the update

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

I wonder what is more fake JB for att one x or Santa... I hope we get a Christmas miracle...

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Switched from One S to One X due to a rather disturbing mishap... And, getting a Jelly Bean update notification in the tray, just hours after unboxing and setting it up, brought Christmas a bit early my way!

Quote Originally Posted by phonohead View Post
    Switched from One S to One X due to a rather disturbing mishap... And, getting a Jelly Bean update notification in the tray, just hours after unboxing and setting it up, brought Christmas a bit early my way!

Whoa whoa whoa! AT&T version?

Whoa whoa whoa! AT&T version?

Unfortunately. Helllll no

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    800 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

T-Mobile?

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

MangoPowah & HawaiiD:

It's not T-Mobile or AT&T. The operator is Norwegian, called Djuice.

Angry Re: Jelly Bean finally on HTC One X!

Just downloaded update last night. The only thing I wanted from update was proper multitasking. I went from desire. S to the quad core one x. Never been so disappointed. Desire s ran quicker and better. The update has added a few new features but the all important multitasking seems worse. If using internet you cannot now even switch between open tabs without reloading wepage everytime you switch. I use WiFi only and have on many occasions opened a web page containing details such as phone number or address and taken phone in car with me. I open maps then return to webpage and it is there but reloads already open page and wth no data connection you lose everything.It has to be the worst phone on the market when it comes to this "feature" ad HTC refer to it. In my experience a feature normally refers to something good. My partner is using the sensation updated to ICS and as no issues with multitasking. A far superior phone in usability. With the Sensation you got 1.5 processor, removable battery and sd card plus good camera. I feel likeve been screwed twice by HTC. Firstly when I bought this phone for nearly 600 and secondly with this **** poor update. Main noticible features are that some keyboard keys have reversed back to gingerbread location. The hide keyboard button has been removed. Just went to another webpage tab and come back to this post and page reloaded and my half written post was gone. What are HTC playing at.

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Ok... First off.. You can go into developer settings, and increase the background processes (this should fix your multitasking reloading issue), or you could root it, run a sense rom that has AOSP multitasking and solve it there.

The keyboard not having a hide button? Seriously? Hit the back button next time your keyboard is up! Oh my gosh! It's magic!
    And you must be high if you truley believe the desire s and sensation is a better phone.

If you hate the phone that much, get rid if it, I'm sure the rest of us don't want to hear someone complain about things that are so easily fixed
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
    kkapoorr likes this.

Looks like super early time on this, so treat it accordingly until more feedback... but there is apparently a JB leak for the XL out and its already being packaged up.

Based on the talk of "asian stuff" being removed, not sure where the source came from, not that it matters for the custom rom stuff. Leaks is step one to the update coming though, so one hurdle down.
    Thanked by:
    Bizzle69 likes this.

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Boom! Just as I had foretold, JB is close... Funny, the rom community have it first haha
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!

Global Posts
    800 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

MangoPowah & HawaiiD:

It's not T-Mobile or AT&T. The operator is Norwegian, called Djuice.
    I like that Company's name hehe

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

Guys, after updating what happens to your apps from Google play? Do you have to download them all over again or is your Google account keep tabs on your apps so you just log in using your gmail account? Thanks.

ROM
    Stock

They update themselves to the Jb versions.

From my ONE X+ :-D

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    They update themselves to the Jb versions.

From my ONE X+ :-D
    Thanks!

SenseMonkey likes this.

Question:

Does the X (or X+ for that matter) suffer from the persistent camera shutter sound that the EVO LTE users have since receiving JB?

Question:

Does the X (or X+ for that matter) suffer from the persistent camera shutter sound that the EVO LTE users have since receiving JB?

My international version allows me to silence the shutter in the stock camera.

Some countries forbid this.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast