Weird camera glitch

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen a camera glitch like this? The camera did this twice on consecutive shots, and i never saw it happen again.

Each time the screen looked exactly as the photo as I was taking the picture.

yvyzyreb.jpg

I can't imagine what caused it, and I didn't do anything to correct it. It simply started working properly after two such shots.

Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen a camera glitch like this? The camera did this twice on consecutive shots, and i never saw it happen again.

Each time the screen looked exactly as the photo as I was taking the picture.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/29/yvyzyreb.jpg

I can't imagine what caused it, and I didn't do anything to correct it. It simply started working properly after two such shots.

Any ideas?

That pic looks good:D:D:beer:

On a serious note, I've never seen that before on my phone. Maybe it's a sign by your phone demanding the JB update:p:p:D

Does restarting the phone help?

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Did yours happen more than once?

Mine happened exactly twice, within seconds of each other, then never since.

towerdave

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I've never seen that on my one x, but I love that picture. Been out to that lighthouse many times. We have a family cottage in Owls Head. Can't wait to get back up there with my family.

TD

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Great pic Tbh.! :thumbup: But no problems on my end. Say,the colors in the picture seem to be an issue with the camera's software side of color representation no.? Hmm.. have you ever dropped you phone.?

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Great pic Tbh.! :thumbup: But no problems on my end. Say,the colors in the picture seem to be an issue with the camera's software side of color representation no.? Hmm.. have you ever dropped you phone.?
Question: Where those color blotches already there when your camera was active or did they appear on the picture after you took it.?

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
The were visible on the screen when I took the picture.
I seem to remember closing the camera app, and relaunching it, and the problem was gone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781