HTC One X light leak fix?
Soo... my HOX has a light leak under the capacitive buttons (where the screen meets the bezel) and some on the bottom right side. I used my upgrade on this 2 months ago, so going to AT&T and swapping it out isn't an option. Plus, I've heard too many horror stories of HTC's repair service, so that's off the list too.
Would there be any Macgyver fixes I could do, by any chance?
Sent from my HTC One XIf there's no path, we'll make one with these hands!
- 10-30-2012, 09:58 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 10-30-2012, 10:31 PM #3
- 11-01-2012, 02:39 PM #5
- If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands!
- 11-05-2012, 10:20 AM #8
Re: HTC One X light leak fix?
Would make more sense to get assistance with the OCD before applying liquid rubber to your new phone. Just kidding.
I would think that a light leak means an issue with the seal, which should be repaired by the manufacturer. You dont want to mess with it and then have a bigger mess on your phone and still have the light leak issue.
- By luigy323 in forum HTC One SReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:56 AM
- By GrimmReapa in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2012, 07:41 PM
- By suprabf in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 12:46 AM
- By apadden in forum HTC One SReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2012, 09:03 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2009, 09:31 PM