HTC One X light leak fix?
Soo... my HOX has a light leak under the capacitive buttons (where the screen meets the bezel) and some on the bottom right side. I used my upgrade on this 2 months ago, so going to AT&T and swapping it out isn't an option. Plus, I've heard too many horror stories of HTC's repair service, so that's off the list too.
Would there be any Macgyver fixes I could do, by any chance?
Sent from my HTC One X
- 10-30-2012, 10:58 PM #2
- 10-30-2012, 11:31 PM #3
- 11-01-2012, 03:39 PM #5
- 11-05-2012, 11:20 AM #8
Re: HTC One X light leak fix?
Would make more sense to get assistance with the OCD before applying liquid rubber to your new phone. Just kidding.
I would think that a light leak means an issue with the seal, which should be repaired by the manufacturer. You dont want to mess with it and then have a bigger mess on your phone and still have the light leak issue.
- By luigy323 in forum HTC One SReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2012, 03:56 AM
- By GrimmReapa in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:41 PM
- By suprabf in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 01:46 AM
- By apadden in forum HTC One SReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:03 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:31 PM