Damn! Dropped my phone for the first time in 4 months!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Dropped my phone for the first time getting out of my car. Ouch! I took my gym bag out and it flew out of my car, hit the door, than hit the concrete. Luckly it was in the holster but it popped out of the holster. But it landed face up. After a few bounces. It just hurt to see my baby hit the ground. Hopefully it's okay. It's been working fine but I hate when I do things like that. I always worry something is going wrong with the phone now. How many guys have dropped their phones and have no problems?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my galaxy s3 in the street twice with no case. Still works fine. No damage

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Dropped my phone for the first time getting out of my car. Ouch! I took my gym bag out and it flew out of my car, hit the door, than hit the concrete. Luckly it was in the holster but it popped out of the holster. But it landed face up. After a few bounces. It just hurt to see my baby hit the ground. Hopefully it's okay. It's been working fine but I hate when I do things like that. I always worry something is going wrong with the phone now. How many guys have dropped their phones and have no problems?

I've dropped it on my stone tile floor a few times caseless with no issues or dents. I've since put on a TPU case and dropped it in the parking lot concrete several times. No issues.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. Yeah! I dropped it on concrete but seems to be fine. Puts my mind at ease.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you have a case on it when it fell.? Cause I know I'd be flipping out if I did w/o a case lol. I'be dropped mine a couple of times but w/ my OB defender case on it. I never bother to go crazy over it cause of the case :p

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you have a case on it when it fell.? Cause I know I'd be flipping out if I did w/o a case lol. I'be dropped mine a couple of times but w/ my OB defender case on it. I never bother to go crazy over it cause of the case :p

I have the Seidio Active combo case with holster. It was actually in the holster. When it hit the concrete, the phone popped out and bounce. Landed face up though.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have the Seidio Active combo case with holster. It was actually in the holster. When it hit the concrete, the phone popped out and bounce. Landed face up though.

Pretty durable case,way to be smart. :thumbup: :D

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I am using s otter box commuter case

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I wanted that Otterbox Commuter case. But there's no holster to hold the phone for it. Do you have a holster for it that will fit the OtterBox Commuter case?

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
gah! dropped mine on my linoleum floor with no case. landed on a corner and slid a few feet face down ; __ ; but other than a scuff that was magically wiped away, no damage! huzzah polycarbonate!

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't know about the One X, but I had a BlackBerry Bold 9900 until a couple of days ago and it works perfectly fine with no dents even though I have dropped it well over 10 or 15 times on concrete floors, especially when getting out of the car. That phone can take a beating!

Pdj79

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I wanted that Otterbox Commuter case. But there's no holster to hold the phone for it. Do you have a holster for it that will fit the OtterBox Commuter case?

I have a Commuter case and bought this to use in the office. It works pretty nicely and fits the phone and case perfectly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008M...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2282787

marshy88

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Ow, I just pulled my J1 right of my desk after I forgot I left my headphones plugged in. I can see no physical damage but I'm crossing my fingers and waiting for something bad.

I once dropped an original iPad and within a week it was dead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670