Texts/Calls don't show up for hours at a time
I've been having an issue lately where I won't get any texts or calls for hours at a time and then all of a sudden they come in at once. I've figured out when this happens at times because the back starts to get warm, and I toggle on/off airplane mode and they usually come in. Any one else have this issue? It's really annoying because many of these texts/calls are time sensitive.
- 11-01-2012, 09:59 AM #2
- 90 Posts
Re: Texts/Calls don't show up for hours at a time
oh yah. i've been experiencing this for a month or two now. there's another thread about it, but nobody knows the solution.
i've called at&t, they "re-registered" my phone, suggested i do a hard reset but i'm pretty sure it's the network and not the device.
- 11-03-2012, 01:44 AM #4
- By PhishShticks in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2013, 12:42 AM
- By PhishShticks in forum International Optimus 2XReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2011, 06:47 PM
- By Piper5150 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:47 PM
- By darrylmendo in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2010, 10:57 AM
- By MikeYasuragi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2010, 04:51 AM