- 44 Posts
Connect to TV
I tried searching for this, but I couldn't find anything.
I have a laptop, a projector, and a One X.
I need to steam netflix on the phone, and project it on the wall.
The reason I can't just do it from the laptop is that the site is blocked for the laptop, but not for my phone.
Is there a way I can just us a USB cord to do this?
I think there is a USB port on the projector.....
- 11-06-2012, 06:52 PM #2
- 1,765 Posts
Re: Connect to TV
HML to HDMI from Amazon for under 6 bucks. I have this, and it works great but it requires an HDMI input on your projector or TV.
Phil Reviewed HTC Media Link HD and it works, but again it requires a tv/projector with HDMI inputs and its much more expensive.
A pure USB solution? I'm not sure that is possible.
- By isaac3232 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:53 AM
- By Thedonkeyshow808 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:33 PM
- By jm013 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:03 PM
- By symbiance in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:34 PM
- By rogeratm in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2010, 04:13 PM