- 27 Posts
Music Player From Hell
Okay I don't know if its just me but seriously, the music player on this phone is horrific. It mangles all the song information and don't even get me started on how, for reasons I don't even understand, assigns wrong album art almost constantly.
But that's not the problem.
For some reason almost all my songs now say <unknown album> and the album arts have suddenly vanished. Wtf? And no I can't use Google Play Music because that doesn't even have all the music, I have 328 songs on the phone yet only 50something show in GPM.
What is wrong with this thing someone help thx.
- 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM #2
- 1,590 Posts
Re: Music Player From Hell
First,I don't think your allowed to say any profanatic(profanity) words,and second. If you haven't already done so,put all your music into one single file labeled "music". Download Es File explorer to do so or use a computer. Also,you can manually correct album art,album,and song info with an app called itag.
I love the stock player cause of its looks but Im usuing poweramp cause I can modify the bass levels and what not cause I don't get too much bass from the stock player thru my beats by dre.
Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
- 11-06-2012, 02:02 PM #3
- 11-06-2012, 03:37 PM #4
- 11-06-2012, 05:19 PM #5
- 11-06-2012, 05:29 PM #6
- By stormpanic in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2012, 03:42 PM
- By buurin in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:01 AM
- By Jellyman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:11 AM
- By hephaestion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2009, 05:38 AM
- By Scott4551 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:03 PM