Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By tcm1969
  • 4 Post By icebike
  • 3 Post By erwaso
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One X worth keeping

I have had the One X since at&t released it. My history is such that by this time I would start longing for the new crop of devices. But with the One X, I'm not feeling the need. There's not another phone out there that SIGNIFICANTLY bests the One X across the board and would make me sign on for 2 more years. The Nexus 4 is faster and doesn't lag, the screen gets really close to the One X but the One X camera is better, has LTE and I like the poly shell of this phone over the glass of the Nexus 4.
    It's like that with every phone available today as well as those in the pipeline. There are specs that are better here and there but nothing that is ALOT better overall. That is a great testament to my One X!

Sent from my HTC One X
    Thanked by:
    erwaso likes this.

Default Re: HTC One X worth keeping

I had the international one x since way before at&t released their crippled version.

The only phone I would trade it in for is the International version of the one x+.
    So i am keeping mine for at least another year.

LTE is not high on my must-have list yet.

I spent the better part of last month in upstate New York and Maine, where you are hard pressed to get EDGE, let alone 3G, and not a hint of LTE. The deployment level is just not great enough to make it worth while.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

looking forward to the OTA upgrade not just JB but the addition of 4+.i don't think there will be much real world difference between the X and the X+. the only thing that might sway me is the possibility of an international DNA
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by stevovr View Post
    looking forward to the OTA upgrade not just JB but the addition of 4+.i don't think there will be much real world difference between the X and the X+. the only thing that might sway me is the possibility of an international DNA
    Both will be awesome and will keep me happy! I might make it through my entire 2 year contract happy and content! Go figure... Thank you HTC! :-)

Sent from my HTC One X
    Thanked by:

i'm currently in the same predicament. I knew ahead of time the One X would be overshadowed in a few months by better devices but i'm still pretty happy with it. It still holds its own for a dual-core device (AT&T version). And with the arrival of Jelly Bean and Google Now it could possibly be something i can actually stay with for the length of the contract.

Still loving my HOX, it's dual core and hd screen. Love it even more with LTE kicking in finally. And I'll love it even more when it gets jelly bean. Wouldn't trade it for anything...Until my contracts up of course lol