Gmail attachment issues
- 11-10-2012, 05:01 AM #2
- 59 Posts
Black HTC One X ROM: ViperX
HOW TO root your One X, Install a custom Recovery, and Unroot it
- 11-12-2012, 06:56 PM #3
Re: Gmail attachment issues
No you do not have to do a factory reset. (Please people, stop rushing to factory reset. Its seldom necessary).
Basically that means the message attachment hasn't been fully downloaded yet, or is broken (corrupted) or it is of
a type that Android doesn't know what to do with.
Try what thedroidfanatic suggests.
- By mayoung88 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2011, 08:08 AM
- By MultiMatt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2010, 03:22 PM
- By TucsonChuck in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:31 PM
- By Dapke36 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2010, 07:51 PM
- By DreamSTi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2009, 07:19 AM