Is there a way to turn off the LED of the softkeys without root?
Title. I want to turn these off because I have light leak around their area when they're on. I tried Screen Filter, but it seems the dev has abandoned it (been over a year since it was updated), and I do not want to root. Any suggestions?
Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
- 11-13-2012, 07:25 AM #2
- 59 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a way to turn off the LED of the softkeys without root?
There is a temporary way. Disable auto rightness. Then press and hold the power buttons, the lights will start blinking, release the button when the lights are in the off part
PS: don't hold the power button too long, it'll reboot your phone
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2012, 05:59 PM
- By jaymzb0nd in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2012, 05:59 PM
- By g2xfan in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2011, 08:30 PM
- By rocor1993 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2011, 07:05 AM
- By oasis9389 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2010, 10:10 AM