Where will my One X update come from?
My current phone is a UK T Mobile branded One X, and although I have unlocked it it's still using a T Mobile signal, not EE. When my Nexus 4 arrives in the next few days I'll hand the One X over to my daughter to use. She'll put her Orange pay monthly SIM in (although on her current phone she has switched over to EE) and continue using her existing plan on the unlocked phone. So will the new Jelly Bean update for the phone arrive via Orange/ EE, T Mobile, as a direct OTA from Google or might we miss out entirely?
Thanks in advance.
- 11-14-2012, 06:17 PM #2
Re: Where will my One X update come from?
Well if you bought it from a carrier, it might not get an update unless its on that carrier.
If it was an unlocked international version, lots of those get it direct from HTC.
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 12-26-2011, 08:56 AM
- By freeky1 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:05 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:28 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 25Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:56 PM
- By alottabull in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2009, 06:39 AM