Unlocked HTC One X on Tmobile

fredyv

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone! Looking for some feedback to help me with my decision.

I am on Tmobile, I am on the Value Plan which means I can now get an unlocked phone (I am not keen on the GS3, want something bigger than the One S and the "jury is still out" on the LG made Nexus 4).

I am thinking of getting either the One X or the upcoming One X+, unlocked, and bringing it over to Tmobile. I can deal with slow data speeds, pending Tmobile updating the network so their 3G matches ATT frequency's (should be completed by years end, at least that what I understand!), but I just want to be sure I can connect for data purposes!

Any input you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
thanks!:)

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
as far as the one x goes. i can tell you now you wont be getting more than edge data speeds. ive got a tmobile sim in mine atm and its terrible man. im going to straight talk in a week or two because straight talk has the ability to use AT&T's towers.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
as far as the one x goes. i can tell you now you wont be getting more than edge data speeds. ive got a tmobile sim in mine atm and its terrible man. im going to straight talk in a week or two because straight talk has the ability to use AT&T's towers.

Exactly.

T-Mo uses the 1700MHZ band for HSPA+, and the HOX (and HOX+) don't have that band.
(Why can't they use Penta-Band radios and handle everything in one chipset!!!???)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante