- 5 Posts
Unlocked HTC One X on Tmobile
Hello everyone! Looking for some feedback to help me with my decision.
I am on Tmobile, I am on the Value Plan which means I can now get an unlocked phone (I am not keen on the GS3, want something bigger than the One S and the "jury is still out" on the LG made Nexus 4).
I am thinking of getting either the One X or the upcoming One X+, unlocked, and bringing it over to Tmobile. I can deal with slow data speeds, pending Tmobile updating the network so their 3G matches ATT frequency's (should be completed by years end, at least that what I understand!), but I just want to be sure I can connect for data purposes!
Any input you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
- 11-13-2012, 11:44 PM #2
- 366 Posts
- ICE CREAM SAMMICH!
Re: Unlocked HTC One X on Tmobile
as far as the one x goes. i can tell you now you wont be getting more than edge data speeds. ive got a tmobile sim in mine atm and its terrible man. im going to straight talk in a week or two because straight talk has the ability to use AT&T's towers.
- 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM #3
- By kostek92 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 12:56 AM
- By AZA311 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2012, 09:26 PM
- By jrsmith43 in forum HTC One XReplies: 15Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:08 PM
- By wally27 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:39 PM
- By Dualboy in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:55 PM