Multi window viewing for One X? Will it work and will we get it?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know if the One X will be able to have multi view windows after the jelly bean update like the Galaxy s3? Just heard the Galaxy s3 will be able to. But then again it has 2gigs of ram instead of 1gig like the One X.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Well that is bound to work better on tablets than on a small phone screen.
But it might be in the next release, but if you ask me its strictly a gimmick on a phone.

Tanjil

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
the one x has better overall specs than SGS3, its only the LTE version that has 2gb ram and yet the normal SGS3 with 1gb ram got the JB4.1.2 update and now has multi-window. Its not a matter of being able to handle the feature, its about samsung not wanting to share their features with other companies, which is understandable. BTW i use a One X and personally love it and cant stand samsung galaxy and touchwiz but still commend them on making excellent phones (I hate apple even more :p)

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't quote me on this but I thought the Multi Window feature was something that Samsung added to Galaxy devices on top of Jelly Bean? I don't remember Multi window being apart of Android 4.1/4.2

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't quote me on this but I thought the Multi Window feature was something that Samsung added to Galaxy devices on top of Jelly Bean? I don't remember Multi window being apart of Android 4.1/4.2

Correct, it's a Samsung feature, not a JB feature.

Sent from my FJL21 using Tapatalk 2