- 330 Posts
Screen burn-in on HOX?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are what are the chances of screen burn-in on the HOX's Super LCD 2 screen? I'm the type of person who likes to have the phone on a charging stand at work with a screen widget or app (e.g. weather) constantly displayed. But on my super amoled Galaxy S2, I experienced pretty noticeable burn in. (I know, different technology.)
- 11-14-2012, 08:33 PM #2
- 11-14-2012, 09:49 PM #3
- 1,587 Posts
Re: Screen burn-in on HOX?
It still happens, but definitely not as likely as if it were an AMOLED screen.
PS Sense: Burn in is NOT those splotches you saw in dark rooms on dark screens. That's just some sort of derp in the manufacturing process. Burn in would be seeing images after they're long gone (eg. Notification bar after changing to an app without it, keyboard still showing even after closing it)
Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
- 11-15-2012, 01:30 AM #4
- 11-15-2012, 06:55 AM #5
- 11-15-2012, 12:40 PM #6
- 11-16-2012, 02:54 PM #7
- By DJPellegrino in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 06-30-2011, 09:10 AM
- By Mojave in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 12Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:58 PM
- By orangeNgreen in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 24Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:16 AM
- By matthiasj in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:46 PM
- By pardonmyfreedom in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:00 AM