- 11-19-2012, 09:39 AM #26
- 11-19-2012, 11:22 AM #27
- 11-20-2012, 11:47 AM #28
- 11-24-2012, 10:18 PM #29
- 16 Posts
Re: Proud owner of new HTC One X+
Good for you! It is a great phone for sure.
Just picked up my One X+ a week ago, after using iPhone for years. During the first couple of days I really wasn't sure, and was contemplating going back to iOS. But now, after installing third party apps for music (to alleviate the known music skipping) car mode, and a bunch of other stuff... including the brilliant Speaktoit personal assistant, just try taking this baby away from me!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- By kostek92 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 12:56 AM
- By perrk in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2012, 05:54 AM
- By ifellasleep in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2012, 08:56 AM
- By asianrage in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:21 PM
- By Jaguarr in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2010, 07:24 PM