HTC One X is a good choise? or S3 is better?

killevil

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I want a device to read manga/books and watch animes/movies this is my primary necessity. But i like to play games to ( of course ) ....

With one is better? e.e One X 32gb or S3 16gb? the two international versions ( im from brazil ).

Plz help >.<

romy134

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
TBH its has to do alot about taste. Im an HTC guy always have been. but you cant denie the sd card and removable batter is tempting but im happy with my HTX one x

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
It's all up to you and what you want. You should look at these items and think what's important to you.
1.screen
2.SD card
3.battery
4.build quality
5.accessories
6.manufacturer

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Even if he can't the one x is a great phone. Of the two your asking I'd say get the one x. That's my opinion though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
for me 32gb is fine... and the battery to

It's all up to you and what you want. You should look at these items and think what's important to you.
1.screen
2.SD card
3.battery
4.build quality
5.accessories
6.manufacturer

i think... display , speed and build quality is the more important for me...

Buy the One X or One X+ and don't think twice. The only real advantage to the S3 is the removable battery and SD slot. The screen on the One X stomps anything made by Samsung.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Buy the One X or One X+ and don't think twice. The only real advantage to the S3 is the removable battery and SD slot. The screen on the One X stomps anything made by Samsung.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I agree. From what you want, the One X beats Samsung. It has superior build quality, an amazing screen, and better reception (it should)