Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default htc one x audio recorder problem

I have the htc one x with stock rom for ATT. When i try to do a voice recording, no sound is recorded, but when I record a video with the camcorder, i can record sound. I am worry that something is wrong with using the phone to talk, since i can not voice record. I would like to test out the phone call, but the phone has not been activated. Is there a test number for ATT that I can try to call and test the voice call? I dont want to activate the phone yet. thanks

Default Re: htc one x audio recorder problem

Have you tried using Google Voice or a similar app that picks up your voice. There is a Google widget we have on the phone. Also the note app. If that's what you're trying.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Default Re: htc one x audio recorder problem

Mine is doing the something like that -I cant use voice commands or search, but I can use it (speakerphone) on calls. But then I have to because my voice doesn't get picked up when I hold it to my ear, very frustrating. I havent checked the video recording yet. I'm either getting the Nexus 4 or iPhone 5 very soon....