Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By SenseMonkey
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Headphones

I have been using this device for a couple of days and so far it is great. However, I noticed yesterday the iPhone buds only play through one ear, so I guess I need a new set. Any suggestions about what works well with the One X series? I would like inline controls but I don't know if those exist for Android. I have also long considered purchasing some Bluetooth 'phones, so suggestions along those lines would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Headphones

Cheak out some beats by dre headphones,a lot ppl say they don't like em but I do. Their awesome for music and voice calls,the Mic works for the one x and I assume the one x+ too. I use poweramp instead of the stock music player to get me bass out of the headphones. and I have the solo Hd's if you wanted to know.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:

Obviously any Beats by Dr.Dre headphones will work well with the integrated Beats audio sound system. The Beats by Dre Solos are a good choice, due to their portability, however they are VERY expensive. They are $200 dollars. The sound is good, but they are more of a fashion accessory .
    Thanked by:

Not a fan of Beats headphones.

B&W for days.

Used to rock Klipsch ones and d/l'd an app (Klipsch Control) that allows you to program the inline remote buttons. The controls still work with my B&W P3 headphones.

As far as Bluetooth goes I have tried 4 of the top sets and the best ones are the new rockfish hd. They are not buds so they are very comfortable. They are light weight and sound great. Music and phone calls. Best of all they have 13 hours of play time for battery life. Sets that I have paid double the price for only give you 6 hours.. This is the only set I've had that has more then 6 hours of actual play time. 13,, that's amazing. I'm not talking stand by time,,, actual play time. With buds, after a few hours they start to get very uncomfortable,, not these,, no buds. So light that there is no comfort issue no matter how long you have them on.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Headphones-uploadfromtaptalk1353517490161.jpg  
    love my evo.

Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Jelly Bean

I got the urbeats headphones when I got my one x. They are nice, not $100 nice, but they are a good set. The mic is great and clear on the other end. I got mine for free when I bought my device. Sony has a nice pair or ear buds for $30 with a Mic as well I would check out.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    356 Global Posts

i use an old set of technics RP-F800 and the bass and mids are immense. combined with ZPlayer an excellent setup.

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Quote Originally Posted by YoniHomie View Post
    Obviously any Beats by Dr.Dre headphones will work well with the integrated Beats audio sound system. The Beats by Dre Solos are a good choice, due to their portability, however they are VERY expensive. They are $200 dollars. The sound is good, but they are more of a fashion accessory .
    The beats headphones I got were $100, not $200.. They are the in-ear ones
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle69 View Post
    The beats headphones I got were $100, not $200.. They are the in-ear ones
    My $200 on ear solo hd's are worth $100. Friggin things make my head hurt after a while,tho I think they'd be alright for someone with a small head.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:

Try the Klipsch S4A. Great with the android app. You can control everything and great sound.