Headphones

Sparkius

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have been using this device for a couple of days and so far it is great. However, I noticed yesterday the iPhone buds only play through one ear, so I guess I need a new set. Any suggestions about what works well with the One X series? I would like inline controls but I don't know if those exist for Android. I have also long considered purchasing some Bluetooth 'phones, so suggestions along those lines would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Cheak out some beats by dre headphones,a lot ppl say they don't like em but I do. Their awesome for music :D and voice calls,the Mic works for the one x and I assume the one x+ too. :) I use poweramp instead of the stock music player to get me bass out of the headphones. :) and I have the solo Hd's if you wanted to know. :)

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

YoniHomie

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Obviously any Beats by Dr.Dre headphones will work well with the integrated Beats audio sound system. The Beats by Dre Solos are a good choice, due to their portability, however they are VERY expensive. They are $200 dollars. The sound is good, but they are more of a fashion accessory ;).

teletraan1

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Not a fan of Beats headphones.

B&W for days.

Used to rock Klipsch ones and d/l'd an app (Klipsch Control) that allows you to program the inline remote buttons. The controls still work with my B&W P3 headphones.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
As far as Bluetooth goes I have tried 4 of the top sets and the best ones are the new rockfish hd. They are not buds so they are very comfortable. They are light weight and sound great. Music and phone calls. Best of all they have 13 hours of play time for battery life. Sets that I have paid double the price for only give you 6 hours.. This is the only set I've had that has more then 6 hours of actual play time. 13,, that's amazing. I'm not talking stand by time,,, actual play time. With buds, after a few hours they start to get very uncomfortable,, not these,, no buds. So light that there is no comfort issue no matter how long you have them on.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353517490161.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353517490161.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 34

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I got the urbeats headphones when I got my one x. They are nice, not $100 nice, but they are a good set. The mic is great and clear on the other end. I got mine for free when I bought my device. Sony has a nice pair or ear buds for $30 with a Mic as well I would check out.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Obviously any Beats by Dr.Dre headphones will work well with the integrated Beats audio sound system. The Beats by Dre Solos are a good choice, due to their portability, however they are VERY expensive. They are $200 dollars. The sound is good, but they are more of a fashion accessory ;).

The beats headphones I got were $100, not $200.. They are the in-ear ones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol