HOX+ out. Now where is our JB?

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Its most likely ready, but at&t draggign their feet. They want you to buy a brand new phone. Its Christmas they ain't gonna be Santa their the ing. Grinch

WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MY ONE X PLUS

qwyktruk

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
hi there. I'm new here and to Android from Apple iPhone. Got my One X+ on the 16th at AT&T. I'm having a rough time figuring out the phone so if you or anyone here is proficient at HTC One series, please HELP!!! lol

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
hi there. I'm new here and to Android from Apple iPhone. Got my One X+ on the 16th at AT&T. I'm having a rough time figuring out the phone so if you or anyone here is proficient at HTC One series, please HELP!!! lol

Ok shoot

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

qwyktruk

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I apologize for the delayed response. Had a family issue pop up yesterday.

I can't figure out how to change the background color on the contact list.
Second, my computer intermittently recognizes my phone when cabled up, but will not transfer my songs or photos . I'm using HTC Sync mgr.
Any tricks or tips in general would be appreciated too. Coming from the iphone, there are so many differences!

I'm sure there will be more, I need to spend some time on the phone .

Thanks in advance, John

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I apologize for the delayed response. Had a family issue pop up yesterday.

I can't figure out how to change the background color on the contact list.
Second, my computer intermittently recognizes my phone when cabled up, but will not transfer my songs or photos . I'm using HTC Sync mgr.
Any tricks or tips in general would be appreciated too. Coming from the iphone, there are so many differences!

I'm sure there will be more, I need to spend some time on the phone .

Thanks in advance, John

Don't think you can change the background color unless its a new JB feature I don't know about.

My advice is, don't use HTC sync manager lol. You're better off drag and dropping into a folder on your desktop.

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
yqa4utut.jpg
CID_038 Received the JB update.
It's the Indian version.
Damn it's fast!:p:D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
No program. Simply open your media files. Make sure the phone is in mass storage mode a box will pop up with options when you plug in the usb. Now go to my computer, open the drive that it creates when it's in mass storage. Highlight all the content you want. Press copy, paste them to the open dri e folder and it will copy them to your phone!!! Note with apple's iTunes content will not work on anything other than an ios device.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
There shouldn't be any reason for the hold up honestly. If Sense 4+, JB 4.1.1 are approved on AT&T by the One X+, why are they holding it up on the One X? ...Testing? It's already approved on the One X+!

It's an artificial hold up. AT&T hopes to delay the update to push you to new phones. Features should be what pulls people to new phones, not holding an update to an OS, that's just wrong!

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Agreed its Christmas season so their conveniently forgot it. Or some bs like that sigh. That's the type of crap that makes me root

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
There shouldn't be any reason for the hold up honestly. If Sense 4+, JB 4.1.1 are approved on AT&T by the One X+, why are they holding it up on the One X? ...Testing? It's already approved on the One X+!

It's an artificial hold up. AT&T hopes to delay the update to push you to new phones. Features should be what pulls people to new phones, not holding an update to an OS, that's just wrong!

+1 Most of us don't have money to dish out for a off contract phone lol.

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci