Fellow 920 adopters?

socialcarpet

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I have one and I absolutely love it. It's by far the best phone I've ever owned. Mercedes-like build quality that I could never find on any Android device. I love the clean, organized look of the UI too. Very nice device. It takes beautiful photos too.

I'm still in the Android camp for tablets though, I have a Nexus 7 and I love that as well, but there just is no Android phone currently that I like as much as I like my Lumia 920.

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I have one and I absolutely love it. It's by far the best phone I've ever owned. Mercedes-like build quality that I could never find on any Android device. I love the clean, organized look of the UI too. Very nice device. It takes beautiful photos too.

I'm still in the Android camp for tablets though, I have a Nexus 7 and I love that as well, but there just is no Android phone currently that I like as much as I like my Lumia 920.

I've found my nexus 4 to exceed build quality even over my lumia. The lumia I had rattled its vibrator louder than the speaker tone did and the power button completely sunk into the body.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I've found my nexus 4 to exceed build quality even over my lumia. The lumia I had rattled its vibrator louder than the speaker tone did and the power button completely sunk into the body.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

You using the Nexus on ATT? Hows the data speeds?