- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One X locks itself
I've had my One X for a while now, but for the past month or so it keeps locking itself whilst im using the phone. It seems to lock alot quicker and more often when I use apps. I was wondering if there was any software fix for this or something? Or if anyone has had a similar problem and been able to fix it as its doing my head in.
Thanks in advance
- 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM #2
Re: HTC One X locks itself
Check your lock screen time. If it's a low setting soon as you take your finger off the screen it's counting down.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
- By slowmomomo in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2013, 06:09 AM
- By Alex Dobie in forum HTC One XReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2012, 06:41 PM
- By blacksapphire08 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 02-29-2012, 12:13 PM
- By drfundy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:12 AM
- By ShitGoose in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:23 PM