- 11-24-2012, 05:05 PM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: Lightflow without root?
Sadly HTC phone are one of the few that do require root access. They don't allow color control of the led using the standard android notification method (only flashing green for a few minutes). To control the amber and get solid or flashing colors root is required to change the file permissions on the led driver control files. It's a shame because pretty much no other manufacturers phones actually need root.
- 11-30-2012, 05:42 PM #3
- By Va1ha11a in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 12:01 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:54 PM
- By xIcarus in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2010, 01:55 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:24 AM
- By Brett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2010, 06:32 PM