Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
Like Tree11Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Quote Originally Posted by sr2012 View Post
    OK one little fly in the ointment is I wonder if the S4 will be better than the Tegra 3.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Isn't their rumored M7 device using the S4 instead of the Tegra 3 this time around, that might tell ya something.
  2. #27  

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Quote Originally Posted by robstunner View Post
    I love the nexus 4 but the battery life is very questionable. Lack of LTE sucks but I really don't notice the difference unless I do a speed test. Loved my original one x so I gotta give this one a try!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

    If you decide to part with that Nexus 4 LMK. I'm in the NW burbs of Chicago and will save ya on shipping!
    SenseMonkey likes this.
  3. #28  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,786 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveISU View Post
    Isn't their rumored M7 device using the S4 instead of the Tegra 3 this time around, that might tell ya something.
    Maybe HTC will continue to use both. You know.? The s4 pro seems to be designed more towards horsepower and productivity whereas the tegra 3 is more suited for gaming(not saying that tegra 3 doesn't have any horsepower)

    From my ONE X+ :-D
  4. #29  
    robstunner's Avatar
    Android Connoisseur

    Posts
    727 Posts
    Global Posts
    910 Global Posts

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveISU View Post
    If you decide to part with that Nexus 4 LMK. I'm in the NW burbs of Chicago and will save ya on shipping!
    Sounds good lol. Depending on how I like my hox+ of course! I really love the build and screen on this thing!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #30  

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    So far I like most everything about the phone. There are a few more stutters and glitches then the Note 2, the screen is amazing, but this wifi thing is really becoming a burr in my arse. I need wifi to get through the day because the battery won't last that long on LTE. I'm even toying with the idea of going back to the 920 and then bounce between Android and WP8 when I get bored of one. Plus the 920 is getting a update today to address alot of issues and to fix the camera.
  6. #31  
    ItnStln511's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Batter monitor widget pro; tons of customizing options.

    From my ONE X+ :-D
    Thank you!
    SenseMonkey likes this.
  7. #32  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,786 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Standby is fantastic. Been 4hrs and only have used 2%.

    From my ONE X+ :-D
  8. #33  
    robstunner's Avatar
    Android Connoisseur

    Posts
    727 Posts
    Global Posts
    910 Global Posts

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Got my HOX+ initial impressions are positive for the soft touch finish, much better than the HOX grey I had. Phone feels good, discharged it after installing a custom rom and setting it all up how I like it. Im thinking i like the N4's screen better, the colors aren't as vivid but the sharpness is slightly notable. Still torn on loosing the N4 though, if it only held battery life like an S3 and had LTE it would be worth even $150 more than their asking price.
  9. #34  

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveISU View Post
    So far I like most everything about the phone. There are a few more stutters and glitches then the Note 2, the screen is amazing, but this wifi thing is really becoming a burr in my arse. I need wifi to get through the day because the battery won't last that long on LTE. I'm even toying with the idea of going back to the 920 and then bounce between Android and WP8 when I get bored of one. Plus the 920 is getting a update today to address alot of issues and to fix the camera.
    Have you tried the solutions out there like fixed IP?

    Sent from my LT26i using Android Central Forums
  10. #35  

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    I couldn't wait anymore so I got a OneX (not Plus) today. Using TrickDroid. Stock and TrickDroid Android 4.1.x no issues with WiFi (802.11n 5ghz) here at home so far.

    Yes, my Christmas present. Not sure if I've been nice but I sure as hell worked hard this year!!!
  11. #36  

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Getting a HOX+ soon (ordered it at the beginning of December however thanks to phones 4 U will only be getting it in early January).

    Upgrading from my severely aging HTC Wildfire, the X+ is going to be such a dream after using the wildfire for 2 years, its struggles to run Froyo and 95% of games don't play on it (even quadrant just crashes) the ability for functions to actually work as they are designed is going to be so nice.

    So excited, already got a case for it just need the bloody phone now
  12. #37  

    Default Re: First Impressions moving from a One X to a One X+

    Quote Originally Posted by lbsf1 View Post
    Getting a HOX+ soon (ordered it at the beginning of December however thanks to phones 4 U will only be getting it in early January).

    Upgrading from my severely aging HTC Wildfire, the X+ is going to be such a dream after using the wildfire for 2 years, its struggles to run Froyo and 95% of games don't play on it (even quadrant just crashes) the ability for functions to actually work as they are designed is going to be so nice.

    So excited, already got a case for it just need the bloody phone now
    You're gonna love it. One X itself is sweet. Plus... ah will be nice. Tegra3 I'm finding is a really decent GPU... 200mhz difference notwithstanding.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Can i update my T-mobile Move from android 2.2 to 2.3??
    By Wernox23 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 05:25 AM
  2. Anyone moved from the original Dinc to the Dinc 2?
    By macjazzy in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:30 PM
  3. Moving from Pre Plus (Verizon ) to Thunderbolt
    By zig123 in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:01 PM
  4. Anyone move from the galaxy tab to the Xoom?
    By gizzyman in forum Motorola Xoom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:32 AM
  5. Moving from myTouch 3G Slide to G2
    By msglsom in forum T-Mobile G2
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:59 AM

Posting Permissions