1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Returning to the HOX...possibly

So I had the HOX for a short period of time after being a long time iOS user. I loved bit until for some reason I was out of storage. I had 5 gigs of music and a reasonable amount of games (words with friends, dice and angry birds) and there was a ton of space just not for pictures? I returned to iOS quickly, probably a lot more quicker than I should have and now I think I'm coming back to the HOX. I know its hard to tell now but I just don't want to have that problem again. Has anyone heard of that or had that happen before?

I miss the HOX dearly and I plan on returning I just hope I can get this figured out. I will likely be trading my iPhone 4s for one off of craigslist. Let me know what you guys think....should I stay or should I trade? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts

Default Re: Returning to the HOX...possibly

I jumped from an iPhone 4 to a HOX and then to the HOX+. During my 10 days with the HOX I added about 5-6gb of content and was pretty satisfied. In the back of my mind, I knew that with all the pictures and videos I like to take, I'd have to transfer more often than I'd like to. Of the HOX's 16gb of storage, theres a significant amount that is reserved for the OS...a few GB if I'm correct. Throw a few movies, TV shows, and large games on there and you're pretty much in a tight spot.

What I'm saying is that, it all depends on what works best for you. The HOX in white is nice, but it seems like storage is your concern. You'll need to manage it carefully if you go back to the HOX, or you could try to get your hands on the HOX+, which offers 64gb of storage, and only available in a matte black rubber finish.

Even if I had to manage storage space on a HOX, I'd gladly do so because the HOX is way better than the 4 or 4s at this point.

Default Re: Returning to the HOX...possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Law2138 View Post
    I jumped from an iPhone 4 to a HOX and then to the HOX+. During my 10 days with the HOX I added about 5-6gb of content and was pretty satisfied. In the back of my mind, I knew that with all the pictures and videos I like to take, I'd have to transfer more often than I'd like to. Of the HOX's 16gb of storage, theres a significant amount that is reserved for the OS...a few GB if I'm correct. Throw a few movies, TV shows, and large games on there and you're pretty much in a tight spot.

What I'm saying is that, it all depends on what works best for you. The HOX in white is nice, but it seems like storage is your concern. You'll need to manage it carefully if you go back to the HOX, or you could try to get your hands on the HOX+, which offers 64gb of storage, and only available in a matte black rubber finish.

Even if I had to manage storage space on a HOX, I'd gladly do so because the HOX is way better than the 4 or 4s at this point.
    I agree 100%. The HOX+ sounds like your best bet then with more storage by far. I know how you feel with the iPhone blues. What a disappointment.

Do you already use Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox? Great place to dump content and not fill up precious storage. Or even get a WiFi hard drive. I love mine.

Lots of options still but we'd love to have you back here. Hahaha

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Converted iPhone user and happy new owner of an HTC One X.............Sorry Apple........