Using the AT&T One X on T-Mobile
Just curious, I am thinking of getting a AT&T One X, unlocking it and using it on T-Mobile. Just wondering if anyone has done that and if so, what were the data speeds? Also, were there any drawbacks to using the phone on T-Mobile? Thanks
- 12-06-2012, 03:45 PM #2
Re: Using the AT&T One X on T-Mobile
There are better options (different phones for use on T-MO, or other carriers to work with the One X), so I wouldn't recommend this. You won't be happy.
However, there are some t-Mo markets where this might work.
See the story here T-Mobile finalizes rollout of 1900MHz HSPA+ in 3 new markets | Android Central
Last edited by icebike; 12-06-2012 at 05:24 PM.
- 12-24-2012, 12:15 PM #3
- 12-24-2012, 03:59 PM #4
- 12-24-2012, 04:50 PM #5
- 01-02-2013, 08:33 AM #6
- 01-05-2013, 02:01 AM #7
- By emburybrett in forum HTC One XReplies: 18Last Post: 09-22-2012, 12:19 PM
- By emburybrett in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:06 PM
- By hp10BII in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:41 PM
- By saintforlife in forum HTC One XReplies: 19Last Post: 05-31-2012, 09:47 AM
- By jmotfx in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:52 PM